Membership Form Please Fill the
Terms and Condition
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Cebu People's Multi-Purpose Cooperative
Head Office, 50 T.Abella Street
San Nicolas Proper, Cebu City
1. Comply with all the provisions of the Articles of Cooperation and By the-Laws, policies set by the Board of Directors and the General Assembly as well as acts of duly constituted authorities, the CDA, the Cooperative Code of the Philippines otherwise known as RA-9520 and failure on my part to do so, the CPMPC, at all my deposits and share holdings in, shall be answerable for my liabilities to the Cooperative.
2. To attend membership and other special meeting conducted after the member of the Cooperative.
3. To subscribe at least five (5) shares with a total value of two thousand five hundred (Php 2,500) Pesos of which at least five hundred (Php 500.00) pesos corresponding to one (1) share stil be paid upon submission of the application.
4. I understand that to be able to enjoy the rights, privileges and benefits of the cooperative. I must be a Member-In-Good Standing (MIGS) and meet the criteria as follows:
*Has attended the required PMES.
*Participated in the Capital Build-Up or CBU by contributing at least one thousand two hundred pesos (Php 1,200.00) per year or a monthly contribution of at least One Hundred Pesos (Php 100.00).
*Has paid an annual dues of One Hundred Pesos (Php 100.00).
*Participated with the Coop Programs known as: MyCoop Cares and Damayan Program.
*Has paid all loan obligation/s on time without default.
*Patronizing the Savings or Time deposit products by maintaining at least not less than the Average Daily Maintaining Balance of eight hundred pesos (Php 800.00) or at least One thousand (Php 1,000.00) Time deposit placement in the cooperative.
*Has Participated the Member Gets Member Program and recruited at least three members every year.
5. To use or patronize other product and allied services of the cooperative.
6. To comply with the directives of the duly constituted authorities as well as the decision of the Board of Directors regarding the operating policies of the Cooperative.
7. To help realize the Vision, Mission and Objectives of the Cooperative, the success of its business, the welfare of its members, employees, community and the cooperative movement as a whole.
I understand the provision of this application and agree to abide with all of them.
In all of the above undertakings, I am aware that the Board of Directors and the Cooperative may impose or perform any act necessary to make any sanction/s effective without going to court.
I confirm that any information as given by me are true and correct, I hereby authorize the cooperative to verify and investigate from whatever sources it may consider appropriate. I understand that any false information or submitted documents is sufficient ground for legal action and/or rejection of my application, I pledge and signify my willingness to abide by the terms and condition of being a co-owner/member of the Cooperative.
I also understand that should my application be denied, Cebu People’s Multi Purpose Cooperative has no obligation to furnish the reason for such rejection.
Thank you !